Saturday, January 03, 2004

"Maybe it's much too early in the game
Oh, but I thought I'd ask you just the same
What are you doing New Year's, New Year's Eve?
Wonder whose arms will hold you good and tight
When it's exactly twelve o'clock that night
Welcoming in the New Year, New Year's Eve
Maybe I'm crazy to suppose I'd ever be the one you chose
Out of the thousand invitations you receive"


Novo ano. Novos planos. Nova atitude? Maybe.
Esse ano prometo (okay, promessas de ano novo não costumam ser cumpridas, mas não considero isso uma promessa per se) me irritar menos com as pequenas coisas. Estresse dá úlceras e isso é não bom. Portanto, a partir de agora, só brigo as brigas que valem a pena serem brigadas. E as que valem a pena serão brigas enquanto durarem. Passou a briga, passou o nervoso.
E para qualquer situação : WHATEVER!That shall be my answer to life from now on. Let's see how well it works out (if it does work out at all)

np:"Life in Mono"- Mono

No comments: